Non-refundable PDF e-book price $9.95
Paperback book price $16.95 (released soon)
*“The book tackles a prevalent, dangerous topic: institutional racism… Public interest in the case, and the prevalence of similar stories make this book a timely part of the discussion….” Judge, 2nd Annual Writer’s Digest Self-Published eBook Awards (Reviewed Only)
(*Accessories After the Fact is a revised and updated version of State of Florida v. Trayvon Martin which the above review is based on.)
- Independently verifiable facts and evidence show that Trayvon Martin’s killing was unprovoked first degree murder that was covered up by the cops and the State of Florida.
- Trayvon Martin, an innocent, unarmed, young, black male who had just turned 17, was racially profiled and murdered by George Zimmerman
- A corrupt law enforcer was involved in his murder
- Prejudice and institutional racism from cops and prosecutors prevented justice for this murdered child.
- Interview on my e-book State of Florida v. Trayvon Martin (Accessories After the Fact is an updated version of this book)