Early last year, I was diagnosed with invasive triple negative breast cancer which is a very aggressive form of breast cancer. I am currently undergoing treatment. I want to share my breast cancer journey since someone who shared their journey greatly helped me. I am doing this especially for African-American women whom I think can better relate to someone who looks just like them and share the same culture.
- Reddit Question and Answer
- The Failure of Black Lives Matter and What You Can Do Now
- My Breast Cancer Journey Part One
- Government Sitting on Money Provided for Flint Water Crisis Residents!
- Hating on Black Celebrities Working with Trump
- Republicans Don’t Be Anti-Christs
- Black Leaders Didn’t Value Black Lives Enough
- Your Fear is not My Fault
- Consequences and Shaping Behavior
- Trayvon and Me
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31